Intel has actually used Digital Signage as a use-case for this device, so that must mean something with regards to how they designed it. We're sure that many of you will pick a variant of this model for your Digital Signage needs.
- Built by Intel, quality should be second to none
- Small and easy to install
- Built by Digital Signage in mind - hardware reset control!
- VGA port in addition to the VGA one - great if you need to replace an older player that is connected to a screen that doesn't have HDMI
- Still a small fan in there :(
- Just make sure you get the right model (NUC6CAYH) as there are several versions with/without internal components and pre-installed Windows.
You can read more about it here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/nuc/nuc-kit-nuc6cayh-digital-signage-usage-guide.html