However, this one is the first model to have the new 14nm Cherrytrail Atoms - not the standard Z3735Fs in most of the others.
It behavies just like the other sticks, only slightly more powerful and using slightly less power. One big showstopper though - it doesn't autostart on powerloss.
- Small, cheap, easilty available
- Newest Intel 14nm chips
- Better wifi than the Intel Compute stick 2015 version
- Only one USB-port (like most other sticks)
- Doesn't autostart on power failure!
- No real reason to buy this instead of the original Intel Compute stick 2016 version, which will have the same hardware AND dual USB inputs.